The Main Library and Reading Rooms will remain closed to all readers and visitors until further notice.
Please send any enquiries and requests related to books to email@example.com. Library staff are available to help remotely.
Services we can still offer:
- We have adapted the book suggestion procedure so that, once approved, books can be posted directly to your home, for return to the Library once normal services resume. There is more information about this here Also available are the Undergraduate Academic Grant Fund and Graduate Book & Research Materials Grant
- Help with finding online resources and information:
- There is already some general and subject specific information here
- Answering enquiries
- Arranging for scans of chapters to be made available (subject to copyright allowances)
- Checking reading lists for tutors
- Ordering e-books where this is an alternative to a hard copy, following the usual acquisition procedure
- All loans have been renewed until 12th October 2020.
- The College Office
- Student Handbook
- Information for Graduates
- Junior Deans
- Prizes, Scholarships & Grants
- Transcripts and Letters
- Feedback Forms
- Reach Scholarship
- Covid-19 Updates & Resources