The College Office handles all academic administration for students. It is located on the ground floor of B Staircase.
College Office Staff
- Registrar and Director of Admissions - Helen Brooks (01865 282920, email the Registrar)
- Academic and Admissions Assistant - Emma-Jane Hampsheir-Gill (01865 282898, email the Academic and Admissions Assistant)
- Access Officer - Sara Harb (email the Access Officer)
- Acting Senior Tutor - Dr Helen Lacey (email the Senior Tutor)
- Tutor for Graduates - Dr Chris Salamone (email)
- Director of the Visiting Student Programme - Dr Helen Lacey (email)
Student Status Letters
Your Enrolment Certificate, downloadable from the Student Self Service, can be used to confirm your student status for bank account and council tax purposes. If you need your Enrolment Certificate signed and stamped, please email the College Office.
If you require a letter confirming your student status and your enrolment certificate is not sufficient (e.g. for a visa application), please contact the College Office.
If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged, you can request a new one. The replacement card will be sent to the College, and we will email you when it is ready to be collected.
- If you have lost your University Card, please play the replacement fee using the University Online Shop.
- If your card has been stolen, please email the College Office to request a replacement card. There is no fee, but you must include the crime number in your email. You can obtain a crime number by reporting the theft to the police.
- If your card has been damaged (e.g. the barcode has worn off), please email the College Office to request a replacement card. There is no fee. You must bring your old card with you when you come to collect your new one.
If your card has been lost or stolen, your card number will change. You may find that you need to update your card number in your department, library etc.
Students who matriculated after 2007
To find out more about how to request a copy of your transcript, please see the University website: https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/graduation/transcripts?wssl=1
You will automatically receive a printed copy of your final transcript from the University when you complete your degree, which will be sent to the 'home address' listed in Student Self-Service. You can also order additional copies of your final transcript through the University online shop, and if you are a current student you can order copies of your on-course transcript there. Please be aware that it is currently only possible to issue printed (not electronic) copies of final and on-course transcripts.
If you have completed your course but not yet had your degree conferred at a ceremony, or if you have attended a ceremony but require proof of your award to present to a third party, you can request a degree confirmation letter free of charge. See the University website (link above) for further information.
Students who matriculated before 2007, and Visiting Student Programme students
Please complete this form: Transcript Request Form. All students are entitled to 10 copies (including postage) free of charge. Transcripts will be charged at £1.00 each thereafter with a minimum charge of £5.00 and postage charges will be discretionary.
Transcripts can also be sent electronically as a PDF, but please note that we are not able to issue transcripts via a Secure Electronic Delivery Service.
Please allow fifteen working days when requesting your transcript.