The College Office handles all academic administration for students. It is located on the ground floor of B Staircase.
College Office Staff
- Registrar and Director of Admissions - Helen Brooks (01865 282920, email)
- Access Officer - Sara Harb (email)
- Senior Tutor - Lucinda Rumsey (email)
- Tutor for Graduates - Dr Chris Salamone (email)
- Director of the Visiting Student Programme - Dr Helen Lacey (email)
Confirmation of Status Letters
Your Enrolment Certificate, downloadable from the Student Self Service, can be used to confirm your student status for bank account and council tax purposes. If you need your Enrolment Certificate signed and stamped, please email the College Office.
If you require a letter confirming your student status and your enrolment certificate is not sufficient, please contact the College Office.
If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged, you can request a new one. The replacement card will be sent to the College, and we will email you when it is ready to be collected.
- If you have lost your University Card, please play the replacement fee using the University Online Shop.
- If your card has been stolen, please email the College Office to request a replacement card. There is no fee, but you must include the crime number in your email. You can obtain a crime number by reporting the theft to the police.
- If your card has been damaged (e.g. the barcode has worn off), please email the College Office to request a replacement card. There is no fee. You must bring your old card with you when you come to collect your new one.
If your card has been lost or stolen, your card number will change. You may find that you need to update your card number in your department, library etc.
Students who matriculated after 2007
You will automatically receive one paper copy of your final transcript upon completing your degree. This will be sent to the 'home address' listed in Student Self Service. Electronic copies of transcripts (final and on-course) are not available.
You can order additional copies of your final transcript at a cost of £12 each through the University online shop. If you are expecting examination results, please wait until you receive your results in Student Self Service before requesting extra copies of a final transcript. Requests placed before your results are released may not include your final results. Applications for transcripts must be made by you. Requests for copies of the transcript by a third party will not be actioned.
If you haven't yet completed your course, you can request copies of your on-course transcript. This will show your academic achievement to date but will not include a final classification. An on-course transcript will reflect the information you see in Student Self Service and is only available once you are entered for an assessment. On-course transcripts can be ordered at a cost of £12 each online at the University online shop.
If you have passed your examinations and have not had your degree conferred at a degree ceremony, or if you have attended a ceremony but require proof of your award to present to a third party, you can request a degree confirmation letter free of charge. The letter will confirm that you have successfully completed your course at the University of Oxford, the dates of attendance and the classification you received. You may order degree confirmation letters through the University online shop.
Students who matriculated before 2007
Please contact the College Office to request a transcript. All students are entitled to 10 copies (including postage) free of charge. Transcripts will be charged at £1.00 each thereafter with a minimum charge of £5.00 and postage charges will be discretionary. Transcripts can also be sent electronically as a PDF. If you require a copy to be sent to someone other than you (e.g. to another institution) please provide details of this in your email.
Please allow ten working days when requesting your transcript.